Getting Started – National
Once you’ve signed up for the game, there’s a few things you’ll want to do to get started and to make sure that you receive the communications (both in-game and out-of-game) that will keep you involved and updated with up-to-the-minute information.
The details below are centered on your relationship to National. Be sure to visit your home cell’s Getting Started page and follow the instructions therein as well!
Selecting your Home Cell and Handle:
Use the ‘Your Account’ link to access your member profile. All the way at the bottom of the form, under “Extra profile information,” are form fields for selecting your Home Cell and entering your Handle.
- You will not be limited to only playing in the Home Cell that you select, but you must select one cell as your main cell.
- Your Handle is your “coyote” name – the alias you want to go by in-game.
Important Email Addresses:
You may need to “white list” the following email addresses in your email client to make sure spam filters do not block our communications with you:
- email@example.com (out-of-game communications)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (in-game communications)
We currently have a single National Facebook page, used strictly for out-of-game communications. As with Twitter, its a good idea to “like” that page to stay on top of the latest news.
- Osiris Sanction on Facebook (out-of-game communications)
…to head over to your home cell’s Getting Started page and follow the instructions there!